Saturday, June 09, 2007

happy birthday darren

To a person who I met last year; who I classified as one of the "oldies":p ; who always gives good advices; who helps out whenever he can; who I think is very talented; who is a great ball of laughter; who loves everyone around him; who is a great motivator; who is young at heart; who lives life to the fullest.....

Happy 23rd BirthdayMr.Wise man- Darren!!

.... and who gets fascinated with the word "erected" :p

Wakakakakakakaa!!! Thanks for everything you've done. Thanks for all your help and your great advices. May all your wishes come true and good luck in everything! Have a wonderful birthday today!!! Enjoy!! You are truly a wonderful person. :D

3 comments:

Darren said...

thank u thank u thank u shermayne..

sob sob...

hehehe

i'm not fascinated with that word okay...u are the one!!

Sher Mayne said...

sure it's me? who's in the photo? who's looking all excited and pointing at it? me or u? hmmmnnnn.......

hahahaha!!!

Darren said...

u crop out the other half!!